1. Insert non accepted (any other than original) SIM card
2. You will be prompted to enter Unlock code
3. Enter Unlock code received.
1. Insert non accepted (any other than original) SIM card.
2. You will see a message that an allowed SIM card needs to be inserted and phone will get back to CDMA mode.
3. Choose OK.
4. Get to the main screen by clicking on the green button.
5. Go to Settings.
6. Go to All Settings.
7. Click on Security in the personal tab.
8. You will be prompted to enter unlock code.
9. Your phone is unlocked.
Follow the following direction:
1. Settings>Phone> Networks
2. Change from Global to GSM only.
3. Go back to the home screen.
4. Type *#06# and Call key.
Please note some Trophy phones has only 14 digits imei, so you send us 14 digits, do not add the 15th digit by your own.